skip to main | skip to sidebar
zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Funny Sex Stories

This is the first time they had sex, I'm a little nervous.

I slip on my condom and started to work his way.
It flew a little on a condom, because of pressure that blew into her vagina!

Imagine this:

Oh!
Ah!
Uh!
* Moaning
Me Voy!
Ugh!
Pest!
That's a shame, I thought I blew my penis was!
My friends and I always screw up the life of the park for hours and I was replaced, and we thought it 3 times a week. One night we went to the scene and parked in our usual place and there are other couples who are kept there. So we went in the back seat and heat as it is only beginning to realize their own time. We bare now the car is really cloudy and we bounce and my whole body for an hour on there. The co will be moaning louder and louder. When I got my girlfriend to come over to my stomach when he ejaculated. A flashlight in their headlines ejaculated semen glows brightly in place to put your penis.

Click here to send your friends an embarrassing story!
Tired, sweaty and still feel good to see and see two police still surprised laugh. Then he told us that we put on after cleaning the car in such a long speech about the dangers of sex, and then said that he is sure about what happens around you is really our happened.

My boyfriend has a dark car windows and now it is impossible for anyone to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment